From the eternal perspective of things I understand God's plan about families... I do have some questions that I am not sure I will ever get the answer to in this life.
- Did we pick our parents/siblings/children or was in a "crap shoot"?
- How can you have siblings from the same parents and be so dramatically different?
- Why do family members dance around the "pink elephant" in the middle of the room when family is all we have, shouldn't we support and help each other without getting all bent out of shape?
- Why is it ok for mothers to say comments that no one else would, or want too, and get away with it? (I am guilty of this too)
- Do you ever look at your own parents and wonder, how, why, what? Are they truely happy or were they ever happy?