Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Didn't Want to do This...




O.K. I really didn't want to do this Blogging thing but I have been on a few friends Blogs and thought I could do this in my "spare" time... Not really, but I am going to give it a shot.
A lot of time when Kurt and I go out with friends they ask us about how life is and how the kids are and they think our family is very funny and some of the situations we run into. Also with Halee going off to college in the fall this will be a good way for her to see that we are surviving without her. It will be tough but we will trudge through.
This will also be a good way for me to become a better speller and better writer. I have wanted to know how this Blogging thing works anyways. I create and maintain a our website and Bedford HS website so this can't be that hard.
Hope this is all that it is cracked up to be. Maybe it will be like FaceBook... That is my addiction!

1 comment:

Peterson Clan said...

Wow Jill!! Who would've thought that you would join the crazy world of blogging!! Look out, it does get very addicting and then there are times where you have soo much to post that you don't even know where to start and so it just sits there for months!!haha Good Luck with that!! But I am excited you started a blog, so now we can get updated on you guys too!! Welcome!