- Cut down trees and cleared out by the driveway (thanks to Abby being grounded:)
- Cleaned out the house of "stuff" and Freecycled it.
- Halee and I drove 3200 miles in 3.5 days ( next time we are taking our time!)
- Few trips to the beach (not as many as I would of liked)
- RI to paint Kurt's parents house
- Kids to camps
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Closing out our Summer...
Summer has come to a close for the Hines Crew. I returned back to work last week and I am not sure Kurt even had a summer vacation. He does football all year round. Morning work outs 3 times a week, 7 on & on Wednesday nights, coaches meetings, two football camps, trips to Boston College to check out his players at that camp, and then the start of Aug double sessions. Today is his first scrimmage at BHS vs Merrimack. I am looking forward to a great year at BHS, a new principal has been hired and I am excited to work for and with him. It will be nice to have discipline, consistency, and someone who does what he says he will! I think the staff feels the same way. I will keep you posted on this journey...