- Halee is what brought our family together
- Our favorite place is Ogunquit Beach
- Kurt and I love to go tanning
- I would rather spend time with my family then go out to parties or events
- Kurt crashed my roommates car on our 2nd date and I ended up in the hospital for a week, nothing happed to him...
- I have a metal plate and screws in my collar bone thanks to Kurt:)
- I only like spring skiing now
- I hope to have my dream car someday, Convertible Saab
- Kurt has picked up his painting again and is doing canvas
- Sophia likes to play charades and is good at it. Drama is her thing.
- Abby is a great soccer and Lacrosse player
- Brock has been wrestling for 2 years and wants to do it through HS along w/ football
- Kurt waxes the girls eyebrows... Mine too sometimes
- Abby, Sophia, and Kurt love sushi...
- I dye my hair new colors every few months... Shocking...
- I shop on-line and fill up my "carts" but never actually buy anything, just fun, wishful thinking
- Love shoes and perfume
- Kurt and I have our own duvets and don't have sides of the beds. Who ever get in first picks.
- Halee diet consist of pasta, nachos, and sauces and remains a size 6...
- I enjoy working on cars and reading instruction manuals
- Kurt goes through $40 of razors a month... Again, Shocking...(5 blade, really?)
- I hope my job is dramatically different next year!
- I have many friends, but 3 best friends. Facebook does not really show my true friends...
- Halee WILL be going to SDSU in the fall and we will do everything we can to get her there.
- My family is everything to me and will do all I can to make there life a good one. Even if I do have to pay for counseling...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
25 Things about Me and my Crew
So this is all over Facebook so I though I would throw it up on my Blog just FYI... If you even care:)